Isaiah 58:9: Thou shall call and the lord shall answer, Matthew 7:7, Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened onto you.
What to do to take delivery to answered prayers
1. Mind what you think. (Proverb 4:23 – Mind what you think; Proverb 23:7 – As you think in your heart, so you are; Hebrews 4:12)
2. Mind what you say (Mark 11:23 – For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith)
3. Mind your steps of action (1 Sam 2:3 – let not arrogance come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed; Romans 4:16)
4. Continue to give thanks for your answers (1 Thess 5:18 – In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you; Hebrews 10:36)
What is Impactation?
• Its the tangible transmission of the power of God through an anointed vessel (Act 19:11-12)
• Its the release of spiritual gift from an anointed vessel to another (2 Kings 2:13-15)
What are the channels of Impactation?
1. Through the word (Luke 5:17)
2. Through Prophesies (Ezekiel 2:2)
3. Through Prophetic company (1st Sam 10:10)
4. Through laying of hands (1 Timothy 4:14)
5. Through the prophetic mantle.
What is a Mantle?
Its any material gotten, received or transmitted from an anointed person. Its also a symbol of authority.
What is in the prophetic mantle?
1. The auction upon the prophet (1 Psalm 132:2-3)
2. Manifestation of the spirit of the prophet
3. Special Miracles
How to connect to anointing if prophetic mantles?
1. Believe the words pertaining prophetic mantles.
2. Believe the person of your prophet
3. Believe in the ministry of the prophet
4. Maintain a right heart (Mark 6:24)
5. Crave for what the prophet carries
6. Engage a soul tie with the carrier (Malachi 4:6)
7. Stay connected for continuous flow (1 Corinth 15:58)