1 Corinthians 15:10. But by the grace of God I am what I am:and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I,but the grace of God which was with me.
- It is labourers who end as leaders.
- Really leaders are glorified labourers.
- Bosses never become leaders, No, not even in the system of the world.
- If you desire to become a leader then you must respond to the demand of Labour, “Labourer”is the a.k.a of the diligent.
- You can never become a leader if you are not a labourer.
- A labourer is one who does the menial work that others despise.
- God does not call leaders but labourers.
What validates leadership is “labourship”. Bosses are many but labourers are few.Matthew 9:37-38.
- It is the Labourers that get the job done.
- It is labourers that get elevated. Prov.22:29.
- God is looking for “feet washers”not “seat seekers”.
John 13:5,13-15 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
Leadership awaits the Labourer.
- It is labour that guarantees profit ——-Pro. 14:23.
- A labourer is one who gives time,makes extra efforts to get things done.
- It is only labourers that are on God’s payroll. John 4:34-38
- A labourer stays awake until he finishes work.
- A boss goes to sleep whenever he fells like .
Labour platforms include:
- Prayers Col 4:12;Gal 4:19
- Word-1Tim. 5:17;2Tim.2:15
- Faith ——Heb 4:11,12
- Love———Heb 6:10.
__Pst C.B Nwabueze