Focus: Understanding the covenant of divine exemption
Understanding means going under to find out whats making something stand. Salvation is not an escape route to heaven.
Salvation is a separation unto a life of diving exemption. (Colossians 1:13 :- who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the Kingdom of the Son of his love; ). Where you belong determines what you’ll experience. John 15:19 :- Every believer does not belong to this world.
Exemption connote diving immunity. (2 Corinth 5:10 :- We are ambassadors of Christ. An ambassador is a representative of a country in another country
The Children of God were exempted from the following things in the Bible:
1. Exemption from Frogs. Frogs represent horrible and historical calamities. Strange things that has never happened before taking place.
2. Exemption from the swarms of Flies (Exodus 8:20-14). Flies connotes decay and stench both in the moral and economic parts of the world system.
3. Exemption from the death of Livestock (Exodus 9:1-6). Death of Livestock means the folding up of businesses.
4. Exemption from Boils (Exodus 9:8). Boils signifies catastrophic challenges that defy human expertise.
5. Exemption from Hails, Tempest and Thunder.
6. Exemption from Gross darkness (Exodus 10:20-23). Darkness connote situations that the human philosophy cant handle whichh have led to stagnation, frustration and depression.
7. Exemption from the plague of Death. Exodus 11:1-7, Exodus 12:29. This is untimely death which is fueled by the increase of wickedness of the forces of darkness.
What are the demands to enjoy exemption
1. You must be born again or re-dedicated to God.
2. Be committed to serving God.
3. Carry an exemption mentality.
How do I carry an exemption mentality
1. Mind what you say. (Mark 11:23 :- Your talking is your taking)
2. Mind what you believe (Isaiah 53:1)
3. Mind what you do (1 John 5:18)
4. Keep the love of God burning in your heart (Romans 8:28-29). Love is the most powerful force in the world. What cant kill love cant kill you.
5. Giving. Your seed can speak over your life (Malachi 3:8-10 :- Bring the meat unto my storehouse; I will rebuke the devourer for your sake.)
6. Engage the blood of the Lamb. It guarantees exemption from all evil.