Looking ourselves from the mirror of the word of God, we discover the following:
1. We discover that the word of God is a light.
2. There is inbuilt speed in the word of God. Jeremiah 1:12
3. The word of God is a weapon of War that never returns defeated from battle (1 Sam 17:14)
Things we must do:
- We must be joyful
- Connect to the teaching ministry of the priesthood.
What is a plan?
A plan is a strategy to exploit the enemies weakness and to maximize your strength in-order to win. No solider goes into a battle without a battle plan. The Devil is our spiritual enemy. One of the strategy the devil uses against Christians is IGNORANCE (Isaiah 5:13, James 4:7, 2 Corinth 10:4, Luke 10:19)
Strategies the enemy uses on a believer.
1. The enemy instills fear in you (2 Timothy 1:7). Fear robs you of your faith and peace. The devil capitalizes on our weakness (Job 3:25)
What is the counter attack for fear?
• Meditate in the word of God
• Speak the word of God
• Rebuke Fear in the name of the lord
• Pray in the holy Ghost
2. The enemy lies to you. The enemy knows our insecurities and capitalizes on it. Proverb 23:23 : – Buy the truth and sell it not.
What is the counter attack for the lies of the enemy?
• Take every negative thought captive (2 Corinth 10:5)
• Respond with the truth
3. The enemy tempts you to sin. James 1:13 :- Let no man say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God,” for God can’t be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.
What is the counter attack for temptation to sin?
• There is always a way out of temptation (1 Corinth 10:13)
• Answer the tempter (The devil) with the word of God
4. The enemy steers up pride. (Proverb 13:19, 16:18). Pride is over high opinion of oneself. Exaggerated self esteem arising from things you may have acquired.
What is the counter attack of pride?
• Humility and Meekness
• Being Grateful
5. The enemy uses and works on our Ignorance.
What is the counter attack of Ignorance?
• Knowledge of the word of God (Daniel 9:2)
• Seek knowledge and be enlightened.