Focus: My Star is Rising
James 1:22 : Be ye doers of the word and not hearer only. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. Gods word is a mirror.
Gods word is the instrument for the rising of our stars.
John 6:63 :- It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
God is the authority behind his word. Isaiah 34:16, Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
Just like people dont like confrontation, situations fears confrontation. Speak the word of God into your business, lives and children and things will turn around. Philippians 1:28, And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
One of the ways to experience open doors in our areas of heart desire is the connectivity to the prophet of God sent to us by God. Matthew 10:41, He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.
When we look at the word of God, there are things we can behold:
1. We are redeemed a star and not a failure. Revelation 22:16, Proverb 24:16
2. We are redeemed to be far from principalities and powers. Ephesians 2:6, Ephesians 1:20-21
To access Gods plan for our lives, there are some things we must do.
1. We must have a milk spirit. Milk spirit means a teachable spirit. Numbers 12:3
2. We must seek a semi-silent environment to hear from God. Proverbs 18:1. Using the Night can be of help to you. Revelation 3:7
Lessons to be learnt from the story of Elijah and the Widow woman (2 Kings)
1. Her substance went to the lord.
2. A divine secret was released unto her.
3. A door of fruitfulness was opened to her.
4. Elijah spoke to the authority for the case of the woman in restoration of her property after she was gone for 7 years after the famine. 2 Kings 8:5
5. Elijah was an agent of restoration. 2 Kings 4:32
6. Via her substance ministrations and connectivity to the prophet, she did not suffer what others suffered. 2 Kings 8:1
7. The Shunamite woman enjoyed abundance. 2 Kings 8:6