Focus: Doing business in great waters.
There are 2 categories of people in the job market.
The hunters (Those that seek or hunt for jobs) and the Nurturers (These are business owners in the market)
Genesis 25:29&30 :- And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am starving: therefore was his name called Edom. Esau was a game hunter (a Job Seeker) while Jacob was a Nurturer (Business owner)
Salary can never make you reach in life. All rich individuals today are business owners. The Jews are the most productive tribes on earth.
Business is anything you do in life to enjoy increase or progress. In 1 Thes 4:10 & 11 (And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more; And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;)
Business is the cure for lack. Not every business we start with money. Your brain is the main capital. If the reason you are going into business is profit, you wont last. The main reason for business is service.
What is Business?
- Business is all about providing solution to peoples needs and getting paid for it.
- An organization entity engaged in commercial, industrial or professional activities
- Business means to be busy meeting needs of people. (Luke 8:1-3; Jesus went all out meeting the needs of the people)
Business Growth is in Phases. There are 5 Major stages of Business growth or development
- Take-Off or Planting Stage: Every business is planted or started. (Psalm 80:8 :- Thou brought a vine out of Egypt and cast out the heathen and planted it. God planted the garden of Eden. Every business begins by planting.
- Establishment Stage: (In Psalm 80:9 :- Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land.) The deep root signifies establishment.
- Recognition Stage: Psalm 80:9b :- And it filled the land. Filling the land is recognition. One should be able to do advertisement and awareness.
- Multiplication Stage: You should be able to expand your business. Having a business in one location does not make you a businessman. Psalm 80:10
- Global Expansion: One should be able to expand the business over the globe. In Psalm 80: 11 (She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river). Seas signifies being global. Seas are not in a country
Outstanding business breakthrough is rooted in divine secrets. Ezekiel 31:1-5. Before you be a global player, you must be a professional in your business. Proverb 22:29.
What are the divine secrets for business breakthrough
- Possess the right business mindset. (Genesis 25:27-30). Hunters are not value creators. Esau was a hunter and Jacob was a cultivator. Business is all about value addition.
- Partner Up. Build a winning team. If your business is moving from phase to phase, you will need to partner up with someone who is more knowledgeable in the business.
- Subscribe to advertisement. No matter how good your product is, if you do not crate awareness, it will not fly. God believes in Advertisement (Luke 9:52 :- Jesus sent his disciples to create awareness before he arrived. Deut 6:6-9, Songs of Solomon 4:16)
- Make your Customers Kings. You do not do business with goods. You do business with people. Psalm 144:4. Your behavior and attitude to business cam scare customers away. There is a simple rule for customer service. Luke 6:31 (And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise)
- Protect your Business. Adam in the bible was told to safeguard the garden of Eden by following simple instructions . Protect yur business by following all instructions pertaining to your business.
- Be Known for Integrity: Character defines your business. If people know you are not a straightforward person, your business will crash in the long run. Deut 25:14 & 15 :- Cheating can shorten your days. Do not have diverse measures. Use the same measurement for everyone. Deut 24:14 & 15 (Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates: At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.)
- Apply the Law of Gleaning: When harvesting, always leave something for the poor and travellers to take and eat. Their prayers will grow and boost your business. Always give arms to those who are in need. A small amount will go a long way.